City Life Church Breda is registered as ANBI. Gifts are therefore tax deductible.
Corporate data of CLC Breda
IBAN account number: NL88 RABO 0326 7955 45 – in the name of City Life Church Breda
RSIN number: 858212237
Btw number: not applicable.
Tax number: not applicable.
Date of establishment: December 2, 2017.
City Life Church Breda has been established as a religious denomination.
Management and administration
The board consists of:
Robert and Anastasia van den Bergh are the pastors and have ultimate responsibility of the church.
Erald and Mathilde van de Ridder are the senior pastors who oversee CLC Family. They have a coaching and advisory role. CLC The Hague applies to CLC Breda as an example in our color and culture as a church.
City Life Church Breda is financially autonomous.
For questions, disputes, coaching and advice we turn to the advisory board, consisting of men with extensive, recognized experience in the field of church building.
The board and the advisory board does not receive any remuneration or compensation for their activities. Currently, pastors and church workers do not receive a salary. In cases of exceptional performance an allowance may be provided to a volunteer.
There are many volunteers working and their number is growing.
To make people familiar with the encouraging message of faith in Jesus Christ. To help and equip them in a practical way by preaching and teaching about various areas of daily life. To provide them with a relevant network of friendly relationships through teams and life groups. Inspire them to see others in the city and region as well as in the world around us through involvement, practical help and financial support of various charities.
The following parts are part of church life:
- Sunday services with modern hospitality and a positive, hopeful message.
- Connect groups: small groups who come together at home to make the word of Sunday’s sermon practical, deepen friendships and stimulate involvement in each other’s lives.
- Training evenings: topics on the courses include: basic course Christian faith, leadership, pastoral care, dealing with finances, education, discovering your talents, marriage and preparation for it.
- Youth evenings for different ages: teenagers have their own activities every Friday. Every summer holiday there is a teen camp. Per age group, there are weekends, a weekend away at a holiday park.
- Child work. Both during Sunday services as well as holidays and summer camps.
Looking after others
As a church, we donate to local charities as well as to charities worldwide. In Breda we have the following projects:
- Adopt a Granny. Looking for elderly people in their solitude in old people’s homes.
- Food bank, Christmas dinner for people below the poverty line.
- Beautiful You: pampering for women who are less fortunate.
- Organizing outings for the elderly.
- Single Moms: attention for single mothers and their children.
- International partners, with whom we cooperate and whom we regularly support:
- Compassion: children in poverty (we support children and students in Kenya)
- A21 Campaign: organisation fighting against trafficking of human beings.
The assets of CLC Breda are formed by voluntary contributions from the members and visitors of the Church via bank transfers and offertories.
City Life Church Breda is registered as ANBI. Gifts to CLC Breda are therefore tax deductible.
The bookkeeping is assessed annually by an accountant.
- Financial reporting 2018 (in Dutch)